International Master in European Project Planning and Management
The 6th edition of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is organized in Florence (Italy) between October 2017 and March 2018.
The objective of the Master is to provide participants with practical skills to plan and manage transnational projects funded by the European Commission.
- The practical focus of the training contents
- The skills, experience and expertise of the international teaching staff.
- The skills, experience and expertise of the coordinator of the Master.
- The practical project planning and management activities organized in the Master’s framework.
- The International Internship with the role of Assistant European Project Manager
- The international environment of the Master that is addressed to students from all over the world.
- The opportunity to improve language competencies in European English.
For further information please click on the Master course's web site or contact:
Pixel - Via Luigi Lanzi 12 - 50134 Firenze
Tel. +39-055-489700 +39-055-489700
Via Luigi Lanzi 12
50134 - Firenze
Tel. +39 055 48.97.00
Fax. +39 055 462.88.73
Copyright 2017 - Pixel - All rights reserved
Pixel certified the Management Quality System in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Certificate n° SQ.41823.